Tadacip 20 Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
Tadacip 20 Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. The medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. You should take it about one hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and one hour. Only take it if you need it and it has been prescribed to you by a doctor.
This medicine is not intended for use by women. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to side effects.
How does Tadacip 20 work?
Tadacip 20 tablets 20mg contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Tadacip 20 inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Tadacip 20 last?
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day. Tadacip may be taken between 30 minutes and 36 hours prior to anticipated sexual activity. Patients may initiate sexual activity at varying time points relative to dosing in order to determine their own optimal window of responsiveness.
What does Tadacip 20 contain?
Tadacip tablets 20mg contain the active ingredient tadalafil (20mg), which resolves erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, by increasing blood flow into the penis.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Tadacip 20
Tadacip 20 tablets 20mg contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis (corpus cavernosum), and activates the enzyme guanylate cyclise. This increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) that relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. When taken before planned sexual activity, Tadacip 20 inhibits PDE5 allowing cGMP to continue to increase blood flow into the penis causing an erection.
BENEFITS OF TADACIP TABLET
In Erectile dysfunction
Tadacip 20 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADACIP TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Tadacip
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
When should Tadacip 20 not be used?
- You should not use Tadacip 20 if you:
- are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredient in Tadacip 20
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadacip 20 or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, drugs for high blood pressure, ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, antacids , nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
What medications interact with Tadacip 20?
Several medications interact with Tadacip 20 and should either not be taken while you are taking Tadacip 20 or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Tadacip 20: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina
Drugs that affect Tadacip 20: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, antacids, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV
Drugs that are affected by Tadacip 20: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions, drugs for high blood pressure (may need dose adjustment).
Why To Buy Tadacip on Farmaciagenerico.com?
- You can buy Tadacip now with credit card or by cryptocurrency
- Farmaciagenerico.com cooperates with global delivery services, which guarantees speed and quality
- We sell Tadacip for the best prices
- Once order is placed for Tadacip we ship it within 24 hours of time.
También puede ver la lista completa de medicamentos para la disfunción eréctil, que consta de: